Shopping for new windows for your home? Whether you’re replacing your existing
windows, adding a garden window to your kitchen or adding an addition, installing windows is a major home improvement project. As such it requires that you hire a professional with the proper licenses and experience to get the job done right. A good place to start when determining which contractors to consider is by asking friends and family for referrals or checking with your local Better Business Bureau or Angie’s List. Here you will find all the information you need about the business and read past customer reviews.
When you are ready to review window companies, use the questions below to guide you through the process of hiring a local Gary window contractor. This will help ensure you hire a qualified, experienced professional to install your home’s new windows.
· Look for a dealer who has a fully-staffed office and a professional showroom.
· Has the dealer been in business for 5 years or more?
· Are they a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau?
· Do they have a list of customer references?
· Is the contractor licensed and insured?
· Ask to view before and after pictures of jobs they’ve completed.
· Contact the manufacturer of the window brand you are considering. Is the company you are considering an authorized window dealer?
· Ask about product and service guarantees or warranties.
Trim-A-Seal is a licensed, insured window contractor who’s been installing new and replacement windows throughout Northwest Indiana since 1950. We carry hundreds of vinyl, wood and custom window colors and styles, from top name brands like Sunrise, Armaclad, HomeGuard and more. Call today for a free estimate 800-217-6355.