Trim-A-Seal Company History
Serving the local Northwest Indiana Community since 1950
Over 60 years ago Trim-A-Seal was founded by my father, Larry Weiss. His philosophy was simple…build a company with a strong dedication to offering high-quality products and excellent customer service at fair prices. Today, Trim-A-Seal is a third generation, family-owned business that has served over 20,000 customers and continues to grow by offering the latest energy saving and technologically advanced products. We began by offering just windows, doors and siding. Today we install a full range of home improvement products including roofing, awnings, vinyl windows, entry doors, sliding patio doors, vinyl siding, insulation, gutters, Gutter Helmet, car ports and more.
Proudly Manufactured in the U.S.A.
At Trim-A-Seal, we are proud to manufacture our own door and window awnings and custom cut our own aluminum gutters right here at our in house facility in Indiana. And whenever possible, we carry locally made brands like HomeGuard and products manufactured in the U.S.A like Sunrise Windows, Gutter Helmet, Armaclad, Sunsetter and more.
Though times have changed, filling the special needs of each customer to their satisfaction has always been our primary goal. We take great pride in our tradition of excellent quality products, dedicated customer service and low prices. Our dedication has helped us earn a reputation as one of Northwest Indiana's most respected and successful home improvement companies.
Trim-A-Seal has stood behind quality American Manufacturing for over 60 years
Awards & Recognition
Since our beginnings, we have acheived numerous awards and accreditations. We are also the proud member of many professional organizations. Here are just a few of our acheivements:
- Home Guard 2001-Outstanding Service and Commitment
- Member of BIA-Building Industries Association
- Accredited Member-BBB
- Member (NAHB)- National Association of Home Builders
- Member(IBA)-Indiana Builders Association
- Gutter Helmet- Award of excellence 2002 For outstanding growth in annual sales and customer service
- Gutter Helmet Platinum Award (2004)-Top performer in the 250-499,999.00 households market
- Gutter Helmet Presidents club 2002-2008-Outstanding sales and customer service